Red Faction: Guerrilla PC Patch
New patch has been released for Red Faction: Guerrilla on the PC, offering some performance improvements for ATI cards. Available now on GFW LIVE
Red Faction: Guerrilla new patch is now live on Games for Windows LIVE. Start the game on your PC and log onto LIVE to get the update. The update fixes a number of problems with ATI cards and it also fixes some sensitivity issues for the game.
List of Fixes
- 5.1 Surround Sound was not working properly for some users.
- Several crashes for users running ATI cards have been fixed (most often when accessing Display Options in game)
- Performance improved on ATI cards
- Cursor Sensitivity for 360 controller has been tweaked. Before, moving diagonal and vertical adjustments moved at different speeds. They now move at equal speeds.
- Turret Sensitivity has been adjusted to work without having to drop the base value.
- MP Playlists will be updated to include all maps and modify certain options. Currently, a few maps are only available through Custom Matches.
- Some overlapping text and icons have been fixed.
- (9/30) Modding will be disabled in online matchmaking games with this patch. It will still be available in LAN games, though no XP will be awarded there.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus