Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition details
Statue, game in SteelBook case, Infiltration Mode, Shadow Armor skin, 'early' access to 3 weapons and soundtrack in special bundle.
Today, Ubisoft announced the Limited Collector’s Edition of E3 2009 Xbox 360 most awarded game, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction. This Limited Collector’s Edition will be available on February 26th in all European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Pacific territories and a couple of days earlier in North America, for both the Xbox 360 and the Windows PC games and will include:
- An exclusive Sam Fisher statue
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction game in unique SteelBook case
- Infiltration Mode : Eliminate all hostiles in the mission area without being detected
- A special playable skin: Shadow Armor
- Early access to 3 weapons: SC300, SR2 and MP5
- The official Splinter Cell Conviction Soundtrack (more than 17 tracks)
The Splinter Cell Conviction team invites everyone to connect to the Xbox LIVE on the 16th of December at 5pm UK time for the worldwide premiere of the multiplayer modes.
For more information about Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction, please visit www.splintercell.com
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus