Large patch released for Battlefield 1
Includes server rental, balance changes, and a quit button
DICE have released a new patch for Battlefield 1 along with a massive patch list that contains a few requested fixes and changes since it launched back in October.
You can see the full patch notes over on the Battlefield forums here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/58616/battlefield-1-fall-update-notes-11152016#latest. Or keep reading for some of the major changes.
- Server rental is now available on consoles (30Hz) and PC (60Hz)
- Squad leaders will be replaced by those requesting orders if they fail to provide orders
- Operations tickets are higher to help attackers
- Suez map now has two additional flags and smaller capture areas in Conquest
- Loadouts can be customized in the main menu
- Squad XP boost added to Battlepacks
- LMGs have been buffed
- Mortars are now less accurate if fired quickly
- Torpedo boats are immortal until entered by players
- Quit button is now available during the map load screen
The patch is out now on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. DICE have not finished with the updates this year. as Battlefield 1 will be getting a free map, Giant's Shadow, in early December.
Obduction coming to PS4