Splinter Cell: Conviction 1.02 PC Patch
New patch for Conviction adds support for DLC and fixes some coop disconnection issues.
New patch for the PC version of Splinter Cell: Conviction is now available when launching the game using the ubisoft launcher. The patch is only 23MB and includes the following fixes.
- Added DLC support
- Fixed many disconnection and divergences issues in coop modes.
- Added Multi-CPU support for SLI/Crossfire (remaining issues on ATI side)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support (we are waiting on a validation by AMD for the Eyefinity Ready official stamp)
- Some configuration specific divergences fixes, crashes and minor bugs
- Graphics glitches when running in low visual quality.
- Improved performance and some flickering issues.
- Low-end video card optimizations.
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers.
- Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- GTX400 Nvidia video card support (removed the error messages)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus