Rocket League getting more DLC in October
Revenge of the Battle Cars will have cars, paints and decals
Rocket League is getting a second DLC Pack, titled "Revenge of The Battle Cars." It will be released in October.
The DLC pack will include "Scarab" and "Zippy," two vehicles from Rocket League's predecessor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. It also includes new Paint Types, Decals, Rocket Boosts, Toppers, Antennas, Wheels, Trophies and Achievements. Available for PlayStation 4 and PC, Revenge of the Battle Cars will retail for $3.99 USD or its regional equivalent.
Free arenas will also be released to coincide with the DLC, with Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk) available to all players. New Country and Community Flags will also be included in the free part of the update.
Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC pack includes:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Rocket League was released on Steam PC and PlayStation 4 on July 7. The previous DLC pack, "Supersonic Fury," has sold more than 600,000 copies since its release on August 13.