First Skyrim patch detailed
Update 1.2 set to bring crash and bug fixes
Posted by Alex 'SpectralShock' V on Nov 28, 2011 - 3:49pm EST (Nov 28, 2011 15:49)
Bethesda has announced details about the impending patch 1.2 for Skyrim, set to release in the near future.
The update for PlayStation 3 has already gone live for users in Europe and will soon be up in North America. The current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is this Wednesday, November 30th.
The patch 1.2 notes include:
* Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
* Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
* Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
* Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
* Dragon corpses now clean up properly
* Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
* Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
* General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is now in stores for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.