Beyond Good & Evil 2 in development
The highly anticipated sequel is still alive and underway
Posted by Alex 'SpectralShock' V on Jun 1, 2010 - 5:58pm EST (Jun 1, 2010 17:58)
Ubisoft has dismissed suggestions that Michel Ancel has left the company, confirming that Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still in development.
Word of the Rayman creator's supposed departure appeared on the internet last week. It was said that Ancel had left to set up his own studio, and that the BG&E2 project had been cancelled as a result.
But a Ubisoft representative told Eurogamer, "There are no changes on the horizon."
When asked if that means Ancel is still at Ubi and that BG&E2 is still in development, the representative replied, "Yes."
It's been two years since the sequel was first announced, and since then there's been nothing more to see than the original teaser trailer.